Our client is a boutique landscape planning and design consultancy made up of environmental planners, landscape architects, urban designers and ecologists. They currently have a requirement for a Senior Landscape Architect with demonstrable LVIA experience in a similar environment to join their friendly team in Edinburgh.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Senior Landscape Architect to develop and grow their career within an established team of landscape planners and designers.
Responsibilities / Accountabilities:
Key responsibilities include:
* Managing the existing team on their current, wide-ranging portfolio of projects
* Site surveying and construction supervision
* Preparing LVIAs independently and as part of multidisciplinary teams
* Managing the production of graphics
* Genuine commitment to quality of work to ensure high quality output
* Client and colleague liaison
Qualifications / Experience:
The successful candidate will possess the following:
* Relevant Bachelors or Masters degree in Landscape Architecture
* Chartered Landscape Architect or on Pathway to Chartership
* Demonstrable experience in preparing LVIAs and landscape input to EIAs
* Experience of using CAD, Adobe Creative Suite, SketchUp and preparing hand drawings
* Full clean UK driving license
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills
For further information on this or any other related positions do not hesitate to contact Lizzie on 0141 375 7955
Mattinson Partnership brings together recruitment expertise with hands-on experience. Through our knowledge of the industry, we are able to provide a unique and specialist service. We respect the need for absolute confidentiality and offer every assurance that your application will be handled with the highest levels of professionalism. We actively encourage applications from all sectors of the community.
For Further Information on the Mattinson Partnership visit www.mattinsonpartnership.com