Highly respected consultancy firm is on the look out for a design engineer to join their team and drive their success even further.
Working in a dymnamic role with the addition of a supportive environment, this is a great opportunity to develop your skill-set, gain exposure to different areas of the business and ultimately progress in your career.
Skills/Qualifications & Key Responsibilities
* Degree in Civil and/or Environmental Engineering.
* 2-5 years post-graduate experience.
* Acting as a member of the design team, helping to ensure projects are delivered to the timescales, quality and costs agreed with the client.
* Preparation of technical reports and tender documents including bills of quantities and specifications.
* Planning and managing CAD documentation of design work, working closely with Engineering Technicians.
* In conjunction with senior staff, attend onsite meetings with the client and other professionals.
* Complete engineering designs.
* Ensure compliance with our Quality Assurance and Management Systems.
* Ensure compliance with the relevant health and safety legislation.
* Coordinating his/her work with other members of the project team.
* Must be prepared to travel for work.
* Candidate should be a high-energy professional with relevant experience.
* A working knowledge of Public Works Contracts will benefit your application.
* Excellent communication, organisation and analytical skills required.
* Key attributes also necessary include efficient work methods, working both as part of team and on own initiative.
* Full Clean Drivers Licence.
To find out more, please contact Nicole Rankine at: +44 (0) 207 940 2105, N.Rankine@nonstop-chemical.com
If you decide this role is not for you but know someone who would be suitable, it is worth recognising our referral scheme, in which you will be rewarded £200 worth of vouchers if the person you recommend is placed.