I am looking for an experienced, innovative and commercially aware Environmental Engineer, Engineering Geologist or Geotechnical Engineer to assist in expanding and developing the geo-environmental engineering services in the UK from their office in Durham. The candidate is to have an aptitude in business development, a high level of ability in project management, report writing, and design experience in construction and land reclamation.
To be considered for this opportunity you must have the following:
* BSc and MSc or PhD in either Geology, Engineering Geology, Geotechnical Engineering or Civil Engineering
* Chartered status
* 8+ years industry experience
* Design and reporting on geotechnical / geo-environmental investigations, to provide engineering designs for earthworks, foundations, slopes, retaining walls, ground improvement and reclamation of derelict land.
* Contract management
* Directing and checking detailed geotechnical and environmental design calculations and assessments utilising, where appropriate, computer software packages such as: CONSIM, MODFLOW, RBCA, SLOPE, VDSP, STAWAL, WALLOP.
* Preparation of design specifications, contract documentation and interpretative reports to current
* design standards.
This senior management position will assist in the management and development of geo-environmental services in the UK and overseas. This position will entail a significant managerial role within the Company and, as such, the candidate should have the following managerial capabilities:-
* Planning, budgeting and financial management at project and company level.
* Preparation of proposals and bids.
* Client management and progressing marketing initiatives.
* Team leadership, staff training, management and development.
* Acting as a technical expert both to clients and regulators.
If this role is of interest please contact me ASAP as I will be organising initial interviews next week. Send your CV in word format to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0207 940 2105 for more info. Please also add me on LinkedIn: www.linkedin.com/in/YasminaEzzegraoui
If this position is not right for you, please feel free to refer me to suitable professionals. We offer a referral fee of £200 in vouchers for successful referrals.