Our client is an international multidisciplinary consultancy with a network of offices throughout the UK. They are currently seeking to appoint a Senior, Principal or Associate Town Planner to join their team in Belfast and provide planning consultancy services across a variety of sectors.
This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced planning consultant to join a dynamic and forward thinking team. The ideal candidate will have experience of managing planning projects in the residential, retail, commercial, energy and infrastructure sectors and be keen to develop their managerial and business development capabilities.
Responsibilities / Accountabilities:
* Manage relationships with key clients and provide advice for private and public sector clients on a variety of planning projects across a range of sectors including energy, residential and retail projects
* Prepare and present reports, planning appraisals, bids and applications for major developments
* Provide supervision to more junior staff and assist in their professional development
* Ensure projects are delivered on time and to budget
Qualifications / Experience:
* Degree educated in a relevant discipline (Town Planning)
* Chartered or working towards chartered status with a recognised professional institution (e.g. Royal Town Planning Institute, RTPI)
* Demonstrable planning consultancy experience (residential and retail planning experience advantageous)
* Good knowledge of relevant UK legislation
* Experience supervising junior staff and managing a team
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills and the ability to develop and maintain strong business relationships
For further information on this or any other related positions do not hesitate to contact Gavin on 0141 375 7955 or
Mattinson Partnership brings together recruitment expertise with hands-on experience. Through our knowledge of the industry, we are able to provide a unique and specialist service. We respect the need for absolute confidentiality and offer every assurance that your application will be handled with the highest levels of professionalism. We actively encourage applications from all sectors of the community.
For Further Information on the Mattinson Partnership visit www.mattinsonpartnership.com