Working with a a multidisaplinary who are looking to grow their team and help identify and deliver creative strategic transport solutions to both there private and public clients.
They are seeking an enthusiastic Transport Planner to be part of the Transport Planning team in our busy and expanding
The role consists of
* Preparation of Transport Assessments and Travel Plans
* Conducting research to support planning and transport projects, including desktop research, policy review work and meetings with stakeholders/partners as appropriate
Key skills you'll need include:
1-3 years' work experience in a Transport Planning or related role is desirable with a degree qualification in civil engineering, transportation, geography, economics or similar
* Excellent report writing skillGood levels of numeracy.
* An excellent communicator able to attend meetings and advise clients and technical team members as appropriate
* Experience of using TRICs database
* An interest in keeping up to date with developments in transport and planning policy and latest thinking.