EDD Director - Environmental Due Diligence & EHS
Location - UK Based
Salary - Competitive salary offered
May Walters is a boutique search consultancy specialising in senior positions within the environmental sector.
Our client is a global consulting organisation with strong reputation internationally for delivering niche and high value transactional environmental services.
Their client base includes blue chip clients within infrastructure, energy and manufacturing sectors and they have an established global skill base with a track record of delivering solutions which minimise environmental risk, from contaminated land through to regulatory EHS.
A restructuring process has allowed them to address regional clients with resources more efficiently, but has also identified a gap in the senior team and also an opportunity to strengthen their links with industry.
Expressions of interest are welcomed by individuals who wish to investigate a senior role in an established consultancy who are at the beginning of a significant growth organic and acquisitive curve.
Responsibilities would include;
• To help develop and implement a strategy to deliver growth for the UK cost centre
• Develop relationships with existing and new clients, delivering the range of pre and post transactional services
• Take responsibility for the efficient delivery of projects
• Team leadership, incorporating technical and commercial mentoring
It is envisaged that the successful candidate would;
• Have a track record of winning and delivering pre and/or post transactional services, EDD, ESIA, compliance auditing, project finance solutions or similar.
• Have had exposure of delivering multi site international projects
• Have good connections and a profile within the industry and contacts within the financial sector in addition to other stakeholders and industry
• Have the drive and aptitude to play a leading role in a business undergoing organic and acquisitive growth
Clearly interest would be welcomed from those who have a track record of winning business and delivering to blue chip clients in the above sectors, although interest is also welcomed from individuals who have this industry exposure and wish to consider the vehicle to making their mark in the industry.
In return our client can offer a competitive package in addition to a high profile role with a reputable organisation with support which is measured on a global scale.
Feel free to contact Martin Higgins in confidence for further information;
firstname.lastname@example.org or 0121 582 8863