Senior Planners - multiple roles
Location - UK - Based London, Oxford, Bristol & Leeds
Salary - Competitive salary offered
May Walters is a boutique search consultancy specialising in senior positions within the environmental sector.
An established and listed multi disciplinary consultancy with a strong network of UK offices and an established footprint across Europe, US Asia Pacific and the emerging markets, our client offers a range of planning lead and environmental services across a number of industries from energy to the built environment through to transport and infrastructure. A restructuring in the UK has allowed a number of opportunities for individuals to join this group in planning departments which have plans to grow organically in the next few years.
Individuals who have planning or EIA/planning experience at a senior consultant level are immediately required within the locations of Bristol, Leeds, Oxford and London.
Experience of town planning, or planning into energy, waste and infrastructure sectors would be specifically welcomed. Roles would likely comprise:
• Management and delivery of projects; project planning, reviews and control of finances
• Identifying opportunities and working with the team to qualify and present appropriate proposals
• Management and development of existing clients
• Working with and representing clients at stakeholder, local authority and public meetings
• Management of the team, allocation of work and supervision and training of more junior members of the team
• Quality control of output from the team to clients and stakeholders
Individuals are likely to have RTPI membership, or be in the process of obtaining such and have a planning (or equivalent) qualification. Experience of dealing with UK based planning issues and having a knowledge of these processes would be essential.
Successful applicants would also have a commercial awareness and be effective communicators.
In return a very competitive salary would be on offer, but also an opportunity to take a leading role in a high profile planning lead consultancy with varied client relationships that can provide a wide and interesting scope of work.
Feel free to contact Martin Higgins in confidence for further information;
email@example.com or 0121 582 8863