Our client is a leading environment and engineering consultancy and they are currently seeking an experienced Principal or Associate Contaminated Land Consultant to join their successful Geoenvironmental Team in Leeds.
This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced geo-environmental consultant to join a dynamic and forward thinking team. The ideal candidate will have solid experience in the field of contaminated land including site investigation/ supervision, Phase I and II assessments and interpretive report writing.
Responsibilities / Accountabilities:
* Manage the assessment of potentially contaminated brownfield land, including design and management of remediation plans, risk assessment (DQRA) and reporting
* Oversee and support the investigation and assessment of these contaminated sites
* Take the lead on site work from initial assessments through to implementation of remediation measures - provide detailed reports concerning the project
* Manage and mentor team of contaminated land consultants
* Liaise with clients, local authorities and agencies (e.g. EA)
* Assist in preparation of free proposals/ tenders and the generation of new business
Qualifications / Experience:
* Degree and/or MSc educated in relevant discipline (e.g. Environmental Science/ Earth Science/ Engineering Geology)
* Chartered or working towards chartered status
* Demonstrable experience managing project teams on site investigation, remediation and risk assessment projects within a consultancy environment
* Experience of QRA procedures and brownfield land remediation and reclamation projects
* Excellent written and verbal communicative skills
* Full driving licence
For further information on this or any other related positions do not hesitate to contact Gavin on 0141 375 7955 or
Mattinson Partnership brings together recruitment expertise with hands-on experience. Through our knowledge of the industry, we are able to provide a unique and specialist service. We respect the need for absolute confidentiality and offer every assurance that your application will be handled with the highest levels of professionalism. We actively encourage applications from all sectors of the community.
For Further Information on the Mattinson Partnership visit www.mattinsonpartnership.com