Our client, a global property and infrastructure consultancy, are looking for a Senior Quantity Surveyor to join their expanding team in Sheffield. They are a market leader providing a vast range of professional and technical expertise covering a variety of sectors, including commercial, education, residential and leisure.
Role & Company:
The Senior Quantity Surveyor role covers a range of activities which may include cost planning, value management, feasibility studies, cost-benefit analysis, lifecycle costing, tendering, valuation, dispute resolution, and cost estimating.
* Preparing tender and contract documents, including bills of quantities with the architect and/or the client.
* Undertaking cost analysis for repair and maintenance project work.
* Assisting in establishing a client's requirements and undertaking feasibility studies.
* Performing risk, value management and cost control.
* Advising on procurement strategy.
* Identifying, analysing and developing responses to commercial risks.
* Preparing and analysing costings for tenders.
Qualifications & Experience:
* Chartered (MRICS) or close to
* Considerable working experience within a consultancy
* Evidence of leading projects in a client facing role
* Knowledge of the property sector
* Experience working on medium or large scale property projects within the Residential, Education, Commercial Developer and Corporate Occupier sectors is desirable
For further information on this or any other related positions do not hesitate to contact Ross Billingham on 0207 960 2584 or