An established and successful engineering consultancy is seeking an experienced Senior or Principal Structural Engineer to join their successful Stirling office.
This is an exciting opportunity for a self-motivated engineer to join a highly-regarded firm and lead on a variety of interesting projects spanning the residential, commercial, education, industrial, utilities and energy sectors for both public and private clients.
Responsibilities / Accountabilities:
Key responsibilities include:
* Undertaking and project managing structural design work from initial to detailed design stage across a variety of buildings projects
* Checking structural engineering calculations, designs and drawings
* Preparation of high quality technical reports
* Manage the performance of projects on a day to day basis
* Liaise with clients, colleagues and stakeholders as required
Qualifications / Experience:
The successful candidate will possess the following:
* Degree in relevant subject (e.g. Structural Engineering)
* Chartered or working towards Chartership
* Experience of structural drawings, calculations and designs within building structures
* Working knowledge of relevant industry software packages (TEDDS, CSC Fastrack Building Designer, STAAD Pro, S-Frame and Robot)
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills
* Full UK driving license
For further information on this or any other related positions do not hesitate to contact Gavin on 0141 375 7955 or
Mattinson Partnership brings together recruitment expertise with hands-on experience. Through our knowledge of the industry, we are able to provide a unique and specialist service. We respect the need for absolute confidentiality and offer every assurance that your application will be handled with the highest levels of professionalism. We actively encourage applications from all sectors of the community.
For Further Information on the Mattinson Partnership visit www.mattinsonpartnership.com