Mattinson Partnership is supporting our multidisciplinary client with the appointment of a Stakeholder Interface Manager to work on a large project in Birmingham. You will be joining the Birmingham team where you'll work collaboratively with colleagues across the UK to act as the leading stakeholder manager.
Role & Company:
Your day to day role will be representing a large scale project in Birmingham liaising with the broad range of construction and design teams along with the various communities in the surrounding areas. Using your strong interpersonal skills you will build relationships with the affected stakeholders and be their voice for any concerns they have during this project.
This is an exciting role where you will be working closely with the project team to identify any issues or potential risks, follow legislation protocols and develop an Interface Management plan. This role would suit a proactive individual with excellent communications skills and not afraid to get stuck in and hit the ground running.
Qualifications & Experience:
* 5-10 years of relevant experience
* Stakeholder management experience with strong communication, written and interpersonal skills
* To be able to work on your own initiative and be of a proactive mind-set
* Ability to communicate strategic priorities alongside influencing and negotiating at a senior level
* Strong analysis and problem solving capabilities
It is desirable to have the following:
* Experience of working on large building/civil engineering infrastructure projects and/or in the construction industry
* CSCS card
* Good understanding of the regulatory environment in construction/rail/utility industries
Stakeholder - Manager - Rail- Interface - Engagement - Birmingham - Communication - Consultant