We currently have an opportunity for Assistant EIA Consultant or EIA Consultant to join the Edinburgh office of an international environment and engineering consultancy. The successful candidate will work within the Environment team and be responsible for coordinating EIA's for a range of prestigious projects spanning renewables, energy transmission and property. You will join an established environmental planning team, working in collaboration with ecologists and landscape architects to manage major schemes through the environmental consenting process.
* Coordinate in-house and external specialists in delivering EIAs for major renewables, energy transmission and property schemes
* Perform desk based studies and coordinate site surveys and data collection exercises
* Prepare Environmental Statements and EIA chapters
* Liaise with clients and project teams to ensure delivery of projects to time and budgetary constraints
* Represent the company in public consultations and stakeholder meetings
* Degree educated or higher in a relevant environmental discipline (e.g. BSc/MSc Environmental Science, Environmental Management)
* Experience of EIA project management within a consultancy or developer
* Good knowledge of the EIA and ES process with respect to UK policy and procedure
* Solid knowledge of Microsoft Office software as well as experience using GIS would be beneficial
* Excellent written/ verbal communicative and client facing skills
This is a great opportunity to develop your EIA management skills on a variety of prestigious energy projects within a friendly and supportive working environment. Our client offers an excellent flexible benefits package, together with unrivalled prospects for career progression.
For further information on this or any other related positions do not hesitate to contact Lizzie on 0141 375 7955
Mattinson Partnership brings together recruitment expertise with hands-on experience. Through our knowledge of the industry, we are able to provide a unique and specialist service. We respect the need for absolute confidentiality and offer every assurance that your application will be handled with the highest levels of professionalism. We actively encourage applications from all sectors of the community.
For Further Information on the Mattinson Partnership visit www.mattinsonpartnership.com