An international agribusiness is looking to take on a Senior Sustainability Practitioner to lead on the development, implementation and management of life cycle assessment models. The LCA models will be used to analyse the performance of farmers and food producers globally.
You will be an experienced sustainability professional with specific knowledge and expertise undertaking life cycle assessments. You will also possess a strong holistic understanding of sustainability and sustainable principles including carbon foot printing. You will have a proven research background coupled with strong commercial acumen, and possess the disposition to develop relationships with a diverse array of stakeholders.
About the organisation:
The organisation is an international agribusiness which offers a variety of services; this position is focused within the business unit that is concerned with environmental and carbon assessments within the agricultural sector.
Key skills and experience:
* Educated to a postgraduate level in a relevant discipline
* Demonstrable experience of undertaking LCA
* A strong knowledge of carbon footprinting
* Acute numerical and analytical skills
* Experience working in and understanding of the wider agricultural sector
* A commercial awareness
* Proven Microsoft Excel and wider IT skills
* Experience working with LCA software (preferred)
If you are interested in this position please apply directly, or for further information please contact Gareth on 020 7960 2559.