Mattinson Partnership is assisting a leading multidisciplinary consultancy in their search for an experienced Health, Safety and CDM advisor. Due to continued growth and success they require a health and safety professional who can provide CDM advice to a wide range of major residential and commercial projects to achieve compliance with CDM 2015.
The successful candidate will have the opportunity to work on a large range of major building projects including high rise and new build varying from fast t turnaround fit-outs to large capital projects. Your role will involve providing both health and safety advice and principal designer duties.
Your key responsibilities will include:
* Working as part of a team to deliver high quality CDM Services to a range of projects
* Undertaking monitoring visits and site inspections to determine health and safety compliance
* Developing the successful management of CDM projects, to ensure projects are completed efficiently
* Quality checking to ensure output from projects is of a high standard
* Attending project and design meetings, raising issues as require by the project plan
* Construction Industry Experience preferably residential / commercial
* A degree in a relevant discipline
* Ability to work on multiple projects
* NEBOSH Construction Certificate or similar technical or professional qualification, with substantial post qualification experience
* A sound understanding of the principles of risk reduction and design process
* A thorough knowledge of CDM regulation and associated legislation
* Registered Member of Association of Project Safety (IMaPS) desirable
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a leading team who work on an exciting range of projects. Your hard work and commitment will be rewarded with a competitive salary and continuous opportunities for development and training.