Our client is an innovative multidisciplinary consultancy with operations right across the built environment. They are currently looking to appoint a Senior CDM Consultant/Principal Designer into their busy team in Birmingham. To be considered for this position you would need to have experience delivering CDM projects across a range of project sectors.
You will be working with our dynamic team on a variety of projects and the role will involve:
* Leading the design risk management process through the pre-construction phase of a project
* Making clients aware of their duties and leading/guiding design teams with respect to CDM Regulations
* Providing independent advice on health and safety matters
* Carrying out health and safety specific design reviews throughout the design and construction phases of a project
* Collating pre-construction information and preparing and issuing the project specific Health and Safety File on completion
* General health and safety advice including preparing risk assessments, training client staff, competency advice, contractor monitoring and offering clients advisory services
The successful candidate will possess:
* Strong health and safety experience having acted in the role of CDM consultant and have updated knowledge, skills and experience to be fully conversant with the new CDM Regulations and the role of Principal Designer
* Minimum of IMaPS, with NEBOSH general and Tech IOSH status preferred
* Experience of working on multi million pound construction projects in the role of CDM Coordinator/Principal Designer
If you have an updated CV then click apply, or call Dominic on 02079602551 to discuss the role in more detail.