Our client is a multidisciplinary construction consultancy across all sectors of the built environment. As a result of continued success and an expanding business, they are looking to recruit an articulate, self-motivated health and safety advisor. The candidate in question will enjoy joining an established CDM team who provide services for a range of renowned clientele.
The successful candidate will be a qualified safety professional able to demonstrate proven experience and knowledge of working within a construction health and safety consultancy environment.
* The ability to manage multiple projects at the same time.
* Have an understanding of key hazards that are common in the building and engineering sectors.
* The ability to work within a team, and/or autonomously.
* Excellent communication skills at all levels, and the ability to apply these to both internal and external members of the project teams.
* An in depth understanding of design and construction processes and an ability top communicate these to others.
* An essential, clear understanding of the legal requirements of the CDM regualtions.
* Registered Member of the APS (or similar professional body).
This is an opportunity for an experienced candidate to join a well-established team, with further opportunities to advance their career.
For further information on this or any other related positions do not hesitate to contact Ross Billingham on 0207 960 2554 or
Mattinson Partnership brings together recruitment expertise with hands-on experience. Through our knowledge of the industry, we are able to provide a unique and specialist service. We respect the need for absolute confidentiality and offer every assurance that your application will be handled with the highest levels of professionalism. We actively encourage applications from all sectors of the community.