A design & planning consultancy are expanding their London team and are looking for an Architect Assistant (Part 2) to join their team. Working with urban designers, landscape architects and planners you'll be tasked with working across a broad range of sectors: from large mixed use, residential developments, to a variety of more niche projects. This company prides itself on the support given to its employees, as well and future career progression opportunities.
Role & Company:
* This role is crucial hire as this design and planning consultancy expands its central London office. You'll be working on projects across the UK using Vectorworks and BIM, tasked with playing a major part on large scale developments such as public realm regeneration schemes, as well as smaller complex projects where your design ability will be put to the test. You'll have to be able to use your architectural nous in order to provide solutions incorporated into excellent design. You'll be working across all RIBA stages, and as the team continues to grow you'll be in prime position to take your own career to the next level.
* This design led consultancy have just moved to new offices in central London, refurbed by their own designers. Established several decades ago they have an enviable client base and work on projects across the country. Their team consists of designers and planners working across the built environment and across the offices they now number nearly 100.
Qualifications & Experience:
* Architectural Assistant (Part 2)
* London based
* Vectorworks and BIM expertise
* Good breadth of experience on UK projects
Assistant Architect (Part 2) - London - Vectorworks & BIM - Wide Variety of Projects - Work Nationwide