A Local London borough is seeking a full time Environmental Health Lead Officer focusing on Air Quality to join their multidisciplinary team on a temporary contract.
Role & Company:
As the Environmental Health Lead Officer, you will manage multiple projects involving and Pollution/Waste Management within the Commercial and Residential sectors in the busy South London area. Leading your team you will be co-ordinating colleagues, allocating work and setting priorities for achievement whilst ensuring council policy and legislations are up held.
During your day to day you will be assisting your Team Leader in the preparation of budgets estimates, writing reports and provide advice on development policies and procedures and monitor the performance of your projects. You will be the liaison between the council and the public, giving professional advice and dealing with matters raised by members of the public.
This is an opportunity for a multi-tasking personable individual who is not afraid of the challenges of working with a busy London borough council.
Qualifications & Experience:
* BSc in a relevant scientific degree (environmental science or similar)
* Experience in pollution and waste management
* Knowledge of London borough council policies & legislation
* Excellent report writing skills
* Strong interpersonal skills and building good working relationships with clients and the public
Air Quality - Consultant - Environment - Waste Management - Environment Health - Pollution - London