• Working on a diverse range of high profile projects, supporting , EIA, socio-economic, community impact, planning, sustainability or stakeholder management.
• You will be responsible for managing the EIA process and writing ESs for property development
• You will undertake bid writing and proposals for EIA projects
• You will be responsible for nurturing new and existing relationships within a range of clients in both the public and private sector.
• Create and lead environmental management plans through to delivery.
• Mentor Junior staff and support the technical director
• Will have an appropriate degree and preferably a masters.
• Will have extensive experience of EIA and Environmental Statements
• Should have at least 4 years’ relevant experience.
• Team player as well as able to work autonomously
• Have experience of working in a commercially focussed organisation.
Reward and benefits
My client offers an exceptional salary and benefits package, as well as a highly rewarding work culture. You will be well supported with ongoing training, marketing and regular reviews.
You will be working on a range of highly prestigious projects across the UK and internationally. You will be part of an award-winning team and be working with many of the UK’s leading environmental practitioners.
The post comes with significant scope to further progress your career. My clients ambition for further growth means it’s an exciting time to join this prestigious brand and be a key part in reaching its full potential.
If you are interested in finding out more about this position or similar roles currently and would like a discreet non-committal chat please contact Jeremy Money (firstname.lastname@example.org) ,
Phone - 01934 312 155
Email - Jeremy@jsm-associates.co.uk
Website - www.jsm-associates.co.uk
Twitter - @JSMAssociates