The opportunity for a senior air quality specialist to join a friendly and professional consultancy team in their delivery of varied project work to public and private sector clients. You will enjoy offering mentorship to more junior team mates and have an existing track record of working within a consultancy environment.
There is scope for you to develop this role in a direction of your choice; perhaps you're interested in technical delivery, project management or business development? Our client is keen to be flexible to help you meet your career ambitions and are also in a position to consider part time working arrangements, should you wish.
What qualifications are needed?
* BEng, BSc or MSc in a relevant subject
* Proven consultancy experience. Ideally working on land development and urban regeneration projects
* Experience of dispersion modelling (ADMS Roads and ADMS5) and GIS packages
* Practical experience of passive and automatic air pollution monitoring
* Understanding of the LAQM and UK planning and regulatory system
* Good communication and report writing skills
* Desire to support more junior team members.
In return for your efforts our client is offering a very competitive salary, benefits package and flexible working arrangements. The Bristol office has recently been refurbished and is fantastically located by the water front and close to main transport links. Get in touch to find out more about this opportunity with my longstanding client who are on hand to meet informally in the first instance, should you like.