A challenging client side opportunity has arisen for a "high-impact" energy professional, working on the portfolio of a leading property developer. The role requires the delivery of the organisations energy strategy, working in conjunction with the energy engineers and analysts to reduce energy consumption across the organisations extensive portfolio.
You will be an experienced energy professional with experience managing large portfolios of buildings, reducing energy consumption in line with ambitious targets. You will have a strong technical knowledge of energy management complimented with a strategic mind-set, with the ability to implement strategy and engage and coordinate an array of internal and external stakeholders.
About the organisation:
The organisation is an award winning property developer which has built some of London's most iconic landmarks. The company have a market leading reputation for sustainability with an extensive portfolio of interesting and innovative sustainability initiatives.
Role and responsibilities:
* Lead and manage the reduction of energy across an extensive commercial portfolio
* Support the deliver the organisation's sustainability strategy, with particular emphasis on energy efficiency and carbon
* Supervise the organisation's environmental and energy management system
* Champion the organisation's carbon reduction strategy
* Build relationships with key internal and external stakeholders to further the organisations sustainability agenda
In summary this role would suit a strategic energy manager, who is confident they can reduce energy usage across a diverse commercial portfolio.
The organisation boasts one of the best working environments in the UK, a marker leading salary and package, and the opportunity to work on numerous high profile assets.
For further information please get in touch with Gareth on 020 7960 2559 or