A central London borough are looking for a graduate to join their large, established & successful development planning team. You'll be working on a caseload of minor applications while quickly moving into a position whereby you can contribute towards larger major developments. This will be an initial 3-6 month contract with the intention it will roll on - as such the local authority will invest strongly into your career development.
Role & Company:
* The bulk of this role initially will be working through a caseload of minor applications. It's an excellent way for either a recent graduate or someone with up to one years' experience to truly build up their London planning knowledge. This company values the training of its staff, you'll be provided a comprehensive CPD programme and will shadow senior planners. You'll quickly progress onto researching and contributing towards major applications.
* This central London borough has an excellent reputation for ensuring the smooth delivery of developments across the area it covers. They have large planning teams that cover policy & strategy, enforcement and development management. They're also moving to new offices in the coming months and are looking for dynamic professionals to further its successes.
Qualifications & Experience:
* Town Planning degree (preferably a Master's). This may come from another country.
* Ideally up to one years' experience in either the public or private sector, though this is not mandatory.
* Dynamic, sparky character and personality.
Graduate Planning Officer - Initial 3//6 Month Contract (rolling) - Central London Borough - Development Management - Excellent Training Opportunities