A global leader in buildings and infrastructure is looking to strengthen their Construction Health & Safety Team through the appointment of a Senior CDM Consultant in their Leeds office. The ideal candidate will have specific capability in CDM advisor and Principal Designer duties and help the team successfully deliver projects within the Local Authority and Education sectors across the North of England and East Midlands. At present, the client is currently involved in some of the UK's most complex and stimulating projects, and their clientele deliver high profile schemes, investing in and developing public buildings, schools and colleges.
* CDM Advisory in accordance with the CDM 2015 regulations
* Design Principals and Design Reviews
* Assessment of Designers Risk Assessments
* RAMS Assessments
* PCI Reviews
* CPP assessments
* Contractor assessments
Day to Day
* Building strong relationships with our clients and other project stakeholders;
* Delivery of promised outcomes to clients;
* Delivery of Principal Designer role and CDM services
* Commercial contribution, maintaining target margins on commissions, cash collection etc.
* Business development capability to increase workload within the role of Principal Designer or Principal Design Assurance
* Provision of advice on how to meet CDM Regulatory and relevant EHS requirements.
* NEBOSH Diploma part 1 or NEBOSH Construction Certificate
* Certified Membership of the Association of Project Safety (CMaPS) preferred but not essential
* A positive and dynamic person with experience of working in a consulting organisation providing a range of H&S/ CDM Services
* Proven skills and competence in delivery of Principal Designer/H&S / CDM services to a varied Client base
* Experience and an understanding of engineering and construction managements and methodologies associated with construction works on public buildings and educational establishments
* Experience of successfully managing CDM projects in excess of £10m involving multi- disciplinary design teams
* Working knowledge and competence in fire risk assessments is preferred;
* Ideally, demonstrating experience in asbestos management (such as Asbestos P405)
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a dynamic and fast-paced working environment whilst reaping the benefits of a competitive salary and extensive benefits package. For further information on this or any other related positions do not hesitate to contact Ross on 0207 960 2554 or
Mattinson Partnership brings together recruitment expertise with hands-on experience. Through our knowledge of the industry, we are able to provide a unique and specialist service. We respect the need for absolute confidentiality and offer every assurance that your application will be handled with the highest levels of professionalism. We actively encourage applications from all sectors of the community.
For Further Information on the Mattinson Partnership visit www.mattinsonpartnership.com