Is it time for you to make a move into a company that provides it's employees with fantastic career progression prospects, plus the opportunity to work on some of the UK's leading projects, and scope for International work too? My client are looking to expand their already successful Hydrogeology team with a choice of office between Berkshire and Surrey.
With the opportunity to work on exciting projects, you will be required to travel around the South East. You will be conducting Desk Based Hydrogeological Assessments as well as assessing water quality issues and risk assessments.
* Identifying appropriate locations for new abstraction wells.
* Designing pumping tests and preparing regulatory applications for pumping tests.
* Providing advice on borehole maintenance and optimising well yield.
* Liaison with contractors, laboratories and regulators.
* Field based work including monitoring and contractor supervision.
* Data collection, collation, analysis and report writing.
Qualifications & Experience:
* Good understanding of chalk hydrogeology and aquifers.
* Experience of working for the water supply sector with a focus on resource evaluation.
* A minimum of a good honors degree in earth sciences and a master's degree or doctorate in hydrogeology.
Hydrogeology - South East - Water - Ground Water - Hydro - Geology - Consultancy
For further information on this or any other related positions do not hesitate to contact Nicole on 02079602588 or
Mattinson Partnership brings together recruitment expertise with hands-on experience. Through our knowledge of the industry, we are able to provide a unique and specialist service. We respect the need for absolute confidentiality and offer every assurance that your application will be handled with the highest levels of professionalism. We actively encourage applications from all sectors of the community.
For Further Information on the Mattinson Partnership visit www.mattinsonpartnership.com