I am currently working with a medium sized consultancy who are looking for an experienced Bridge Design Engineer to join the Hertfordshire office, near to St Albans. This company has 15 offices across the UK, Middle East, Asia and Australasia and are known for working on large scale highways, bridge and rail projects whilst providing excellent employee training and support.
Required experience / qualifications:
* MEng degree or equivalent
* 3 years' Bridge Engineering experience or equivalent
* Demonstrate and have experience in the design of bridge engineering projects from feasibility to construction stage
* Experience of LUSAS, SAP2000, MIDAS, ANSYS or STAAD Pro
Responsibilities / Role
* Involved in investigation, surveying, feasibility, preliminary and detailed design
* Providing site support during contruction
* Working from conception to completion
* Ensuring they maintain high standards and meet project deadlines
* Become enrolled on ICE training scheme and complete development objectives
* Site placements can be arranged in order to gain practical experience
They are only considering permanent candidates as the company have decided they want the successful candidate to be an integral part of the company in the years to come.
For more information, give Elliot a call on 0207 960 2580.
Bridge Engineer - Bridge Engineering - Bridge Design - Design Engineer - LUSAS - SAP2000 - MIDAS