Our client, a leading environmental and planning consultancy, is seeking to appoint THREE Ecological Clerk of Works (ECoW) to join their environmental advisory team and supervise a number of prestigious infrastructure and onshore renewables projects across Scotland.
The roles will be for a fixed 12 month term and the ideal candidates will have relevant experience in a similar capacity and sound knowledge of protected species surveying and construction techniques.
Responsibilities / Accountabilities:
* Site supervision for various large scale projects, largely within the infrastructure and renewables sectors
* Undertake and manage ecological (e.g. Phase 1 and extended Phase 1) and ornithological surveys
* Monitor construction activities and liaise with contractors and project team to ensure compliance with approved method statements and planning obligations
* Liaison with clients and statutory consultees such as SNH to resolve or mitigate any issues
Qualifications / Experience:
* Relevant experience in a similar capacity in a site supervision role
* Extensive knowledge of relevant UK and EU wildlife legislation including conservation of protected species
* Good knowledge of survey methods and construction techniques
* Holder of CSCS card or equivalent
* Holder of one or more protected species licences is desirable
* Full driving licence
For further information on this or any other related positions do not hesitate to contact Gavin Mack on 0141 375 7955 or
Mattinson Partnership brings together recruitment expertise with hands-on experience. Through our knowledge of the industry, we are able to provide a unique and specialist service. We respect the need for absolute confidentiality and offer every assurance that your application will be handled with the highest levels of professionalism. We actively encourage applications from all sectors of the community.
For Further Information on the Mattinson Partnership visit www.mattinsonpartnership.com