We have been engaged by international developer to appoint a Development Surveyor to their newly established Land & Property Division.
This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced consultant to join an expanding team of Chartered Surveyors. You will have the opportunity to assist in the promotion and development of brownfield land for a diverse portfolio of residential, retail, commercial, industrial, tourism and leisure schemes.
Responsibilities / Accountabilities:
* Undertake land promotion through the strategic planning process
* Obtain in principle and detailed consents, negotiate Section 75 notices and provide input to planning and legal appeals
* Manage and coordinate the preparation of Development Briefs, Planning Submissions, Masterplans, planning applications and supporting documentation;
* Promote potential development land and acquire development rights from landowners, advising on sale or purchase structures
* Provide development consultancy and valuation advice
* Assist in the preparation of bids and proposals and seek out new business opportunities
Qualifications / Experience:
* Degree educated in a relevant discipline (e.g Real Estate, Planning, Surveying)
* Chartered Surveyor (MRICS)
* Demonstrable property development, project management and planning experience within consultancy or developer
* Good knowledge of relevant UK legislation and Scottish Planning Policy
* Excellent communication skills and talent for developing strong business relationships with landowners, stakeholders, developers and fellow professionals
For further information on this or any other related positions do not hesitate to contact Gavin Mack on 0141 375 7955 or
Mattinson Partnership brings together recruitment expertise with hands-on experience. Through our knowledge of the industry, we are able to provide a unique and specialist service. We respect the need for absolute confidentiality and offer every assurance that your application will be handled with the highest levels of professionalism. We actively encourage applications from all sectors of the community.
For Further Information on the Mattinson Partnership visit www.mattinsonpartnership.com