A perfect opportunity has arisen for a talented and motivated Landscape Architect who specialises in LVIA. To join a team of enthusiastic landscape professionals, based in Bristol city centre. This is an excellent opportunity to develop your career as part of a supportive and successful landscape team and to assist in the delivery of an expanding portfolio of projects throughout the UK.
Role and Responsibilities:
* The core element of this role the preparation of LVIAs, appraisals and townscape assessments, feasibility studies, landscape planning and supporting statements, and landscape mitigation / green infrastructure strategies for a diverse range of projects and sectors,
* You will assist our client's landscape team lead, as well as manage their own project workloads and fee budgets. The current anticipated project work includes LVIAs and appraisals for commercial developments, housing, and energy and infrastructure schemes.
* A leading UK multidisciplinary, this consultancy are known for their environmental and engineering services across the country. However, the Manchester office is planning led, with town planners providing the bulk of the staff. The office also works across the transport, acoustic and hydro sectors.
* Exciting future expansion planned as the company continues to grow. They have recently moved to a new office space with the room to double the team.
* The sectors they predominantly work in are residentially led mixed projects, but with major developments in retail, leisure and public realm.
* You must have a career focus on writing and submitting LVIA reports
* Skills in drawing production using AutoCAD, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator and InDesign
* A relevant degree and membership to the Landscape Institute.
For further information on this or any other related positions do not hesitate to contact on 020 7960 2589 or
Landscape Architect - LVIA - Significant Career Opportunities - Bristol