An award-winning architect practice with offices in the UK and the Middle East are expanding their London landscape design team. This is a chance to join a growing organisation working on major projects nationwide across a variety of sectors. In return, you'll offer your knowledge of the London scene and ideally relationships with residential clients in the South East. There will be an opportunity for you to take this position further, and you'll often work alongside Directors, Partners, and other board members.
Role & Responsibilities:
* You'll work as part of a large team of landscape architects, based in London but with colleagues situated around the UK. Working across a range of sectors, you'll predominantly focus on the residential, education and healthcare sectors. Working alongside architects you'll use your design flair to impact major developments. In addition, you'll work closely with Directors, Partners and board members who have established contacts across the industry.
* The landscape team is a close-knit unit but work in serval locations across the UK. You'll work in collaboration with the team as well as masterplanners, urban designers, and architects to deliver these large-scale projects. The background of team is varied but has a lot of experience both from the UK and internationally.
* This UK design practice have multiple offices around the UK, as well as exposure internationally. Predominantly architects, they believe in functional design that suits clients' needs on a case by case basis. They offer a fantastic benefits package as well as significant opportunity to progress your career further.
To Apply Successfully:
You will need:
* To have strong knowledge of working on landscape projects in London and the South East. Ideally you'll have forged excellent relationships with clients that you'll keep as you move company.
* Have a design focus to your role, and with it a portfolio demonstrating design flair on major UK landscape projects. Any similar international experience would aid an application.
* A good personality - to both bring to the team and in order to liaise and work with other senior members of staff.
Landscape Architect - Associate - Strong Knowledge of London Landscaping - Award Winning Architect Practice - International & UK - Variety of Key Projects - Major Developments with Top Tier Clientele