A perfect opportunity has arisen for a talented and motivated Landscape Architect to join a team of enthusiastic landscape professionals, based in Wales. This is an excellent opportunity to develop your career as part of a supportive and successful landscape team and to assist in the delivery of an expanding portfolio of projects throughout the UK.
Role and Responsibilities:
* Producing sustainable concept landscape designs;
* Preparing, writing and contributing to Design Stage Reports;
* Working together with the Company's other landscape design offices overseas to take projects from concept to detailed design;
* Working collaboratively with internal design departments and external consultants including urban designers, architects, planners, economists, transport, lighting and infrastructure engineers;
* Contributing to deliverables and ensuring that they are submitted on time and to the highest quality;
Our company are environmental consultants, dealing with all aspects of landscape and ecological assessment, landscape planning and design. Since 2000 they have established a reputation for high quality consultancy services, delivered across the British Isles. The practice has a depth of specialist skills and expertise and a portfolio of landmark and award winning projects.
There has never been a more exciting time to join.
Qualifications & Experience:
* Able to work in a team and independently
* Relevant landscape qualification
For further information on this or any other related positions do not hesitate to contact Stef on 0207 960 2589 or