We are currently have an exciting opportunity for a talented and dynamic Senior Urban Designer to join an award winning international design practice. You'll be working alongside senior members of the team on a broad range of projects in their London office.
Key responsibilities include:
* Analysis of the site and it local and regional context in terms of constraints (physical, legislative, socio and economic) and opportunities.
* High quality professional hand drawn graphical and written presentation of analysis and urban design and masterplanning designs.
* Research into appropriate past and present urban, resort and other relevant design theories and models.
* Design and development of individual buildings and groups of buildings following the production of, and during the development of, the overall masterplan stages.
This is an opportunity well suited for an ambitious Senior Urban Designer looking to build their reputation and portfolio of experience in a successful, well-known consultancy.
* Strong academic background including a relevant degree
* Demonstrable and in-depth knowledge of current urban Design strategies and its future evolution.
* Demonstrable ability to hand draw masterplans to a high degree of accuracy.
In return, you will join a supportive team environment with exciting career opportunities, have good client exposure, enjoy outstanding professional development and gain exposure to an innovative and exciting environment.
If you would like to be considered, please click apply or submit your CV to If you prefer to have a discreet chat about these roles in more detail please feel free to call me on 0207 960 2589.
Senior - Urban Designer- London - Wide Variety of Work - Supportive Work Environment