A Global water and natural resource firm who prides themselves on cutting-edge engineering technologies is looking to expand their team in Buckinghamshire and is seeking a Senior Engineer - Cleanwater Modelling.
Role & Company:
You will be joining a well-established team and collaborating with exerts in multiple fields to create and develop network models to support the feasibility, design and implementation of leading programmes and projects. Supporting project managers and team leaders and ensuring projects are delivered cost effect and on time.
As the Senior Engineer you will supervise and plan fieldwork investigations, assist with cost estimates for modelling, project design and construction on a broad range of projects. Along with the technical aspects of the role of writing reports you will be co-ordinating and mentoring junior members of the team and communicating and collaborating with various stakeholders of the company.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a leading global company and take the next step in your career.
Qualifications & Experience:
* MEng or equivalent in Civil Engineering or other relevant subject
* Technical expertise in mathematical modelling and software, such as, Synergee, Infoworks, Epanet or Info water
* Sound knowledge with water network hydraulic analysis modelling software
* Excellent communication skills with strong client focus
* Good understanding of GIS software
Senior Engineer - Civil Engineer - Cleanwater Modelling - Water Engineer - Flood Risk - Water Modelling - GIS - SUDS - Buckinghamshire