Our client is a leading compulsory purchase firm specialising in the regeneration and infrastructure sectors. They are looking to expand their London office by hiring an ambitious Assistant Surveyor looking for career progression and the opportunity to move forward with their APC.
* The ideal candidate will be self-motivated and have the ability to manage varied caseloads from a range of clients.
* A professional attitude and the ability to represent clients while dealing with the general public.
* To have an underlining interest in the property development and infrastructure industries.
* The ability to communicate effectively and be able to work within a team
* The ability to analyse technical and legal information.
* Full Microsoft Office competency
This is a fantastic opportunity for a junior surveyor to work with a market leading company and develop their knowledge and expertise within the industry. If you would like any more information on the role please contact Ross on 0207 960 2554 or
Mattinson Partnership brings together recruitment expertise with hands-on experience. Through our knowledge of the industry, we are able to provide a unique and specialist service. We respect the need for absolute confidentiality and offer every assurance that your application will be handled with the highest levels of professionalism. We actively encourage applications from all sectors of the community.
For Further Information on the Mattinson Partnership visit www.mattinsonpartnership.com