A fantastic opportunity has arisen for an experienced EIA Project Manager to join the team of a successful independent landscape and planning consultancy.
The successful candidate will be responsible for coordinating EIAs for a range of exciting projects spanning the renewables, infrastructure, ports and harbours, mining, residential and commercial sectors. You will be joining an established and experienced team and have the opportunity to work in collaboration with other environmental consultants and landscape architects.
Responsibilities / Accountabilities:
* Project manage the delivery of EIAs for a diverse portfolio of schemes
* Undertake desk based studies and coordinate site surveys and data collection exercises
* Manage, coordinate and prepare EIA Reports and chapters
* Liaise with clients and project teams to ensure delivery of projects to time and budgetary constraints
* Manage and mentor more junior staff members
* Represent the company in public consultations and stakeholder meetings and contribute towards business development
Qualifications / Experience:
* Degree in relevant discipline (e.g. Environmental Planning, Geography etc)
* Membership of IEMA is desirable
* Proven experience of project managing and co-ordinating EIAs, ideally within a range of sectors
* Ability to build effective working relationships with clients, colleagues and contractors
* Good written and verbal communication skills
For further information on this or any other related positions do not hesitate to contact Lizzie on 0141 375 7955
Mattinson Partnership brings together recruitment expertise with hands-on experience. Through our knowledge of the industry, we are able to provide a unique and specialist service. We respect the need for absolute confidentiality and offer every assurance that your application will be handled with the highest levels of professionalism. We actively encourage applications from all sectors of the community.
For Further Information on the Mattinson Partnership visit www.mattinsonpartnership.com