We are currently recruiting for an Assistant or Project Structural Engineer with experience in building structures to join the Dundee or Fife office of an established engineering firm.
Our client has an impressive forward workload and exciting growth plans for 2018 and beyond. You will have the opportunity to assist on a variety of projects of varying scales spanning the residential, commercial, retail and education sectors.
Responsibilities / Accountabilities:
* Undertake a wide variety of structural projects for residential, leisure, museum, commercial and industrial developments
* Undertake initial concept design of structures and prepare detailed technical drawings
* Liaise with clients, project teams and external consultants and coordinate responses to design team members and Local Authorities
* Provision of engineering reports on existing buildings / structures
* Site visits to ensure works are in compliance with design
Qualifications / Experience:
* BEng or MEng in Civil/ Structural Engineering
* Working towards Chartered status with a relevant professional institution (e.g. ICE/ IStructE)
* Experience preparing structural designs and calculations within a consultancy environment
* Experience in the use of relevant industry software (e.g. TEDDs, Fastrak Building Designer, CSC Structural Office, S-Frame) would be beneficial
* Excellent written and verbal communicative skills
For further information on this or any other related positions do not hesitate to contact Gavin on 0141 375 7955 or
Mattinson Partnership brings together recruitment expertise with hands-on experience. Through our knowledge of the industry, we are able to provide a unique and specialist service. We respect the need for absolute confidentiality and offer every assurance that your application will be handled with the highest levels of professionalism. We actively encourage applications from all sectors of the community.
For Further Information on the Mattinson Partnership visit www.mattinsonpartnership.com