A leading global architecture practice are looking to expand their London office with a new Associate or Director, starting up a new stream of business: heading up large scale developments within infrastructure. Your focus will be on working on UK and eventually international developments. You'll be expected to develop new business and lead on projects. The company will provide support to facilitate not only your growth but that of your eventual department. This is a critical hire for the team and is ideal for Directors or Associates looking to step up into a pivotal role for a major company.
Role & Company:
* You'll be joining a multidisciplinary design team of architects, urban designers and landscape architects already working on large projects and major masterplans. You'll utilise your knowledge for working on major UK infrastructure projects to develop new business for the company. The established architect and urban design teams will support you on the projects while you begin to build a team to focus in this area.
* A multi-award winning, global design consultancy, this company work on large scale developments across the world. Their London offices are their 2nd largest and have the projects to continuously grow for the remainder of the year. You'll join a fun and lively atmosphere in modern, newly designed offices, working with a social team of architects.
Qualifications & Experience:
* Strong experience working on UK infrastructure projects, demonstrated in portfolio
* A background working for well-known design practices or multidisciplinaries.
* Experience project managing team
* Client facing expertise and good networking ability
Director / Associate Architect - Infrastructure - London - UK & International Projects - New Stream of Business - Multidisciplinary Design Team