Our client are looking for a driven Senior Town Planner to join their talented team based in central London. You will work in conjunction with Consultants, Project Managers and Environmental Specialists and will play a role in supporting sustained growth in many of their key service areas. You'll get the opportunity to work across a broad range of sectors on large scale brownfield sites. This is a fantastic opportunity for anyone with good planning experience in private sector looking to expand the breadth of work they're delivering.
Role & Company:
* This position will see you primarily focus a wide range of planning applications in London and the SE. Being MRTPI qualified or working towards it, you'll support and mentor junior members of staff while working with experienced Associates & Directors. Looking ahead, the consultancy will expect you to progress to Principal level and start developing your business in a fee winning position. While focusing on large-scale mixed use and residential projects on brownfield sites, you'll also contribute towards EIA and regeneration schemes.
* A leading UK consultancy specialising in planning, environmental services and sustainability, you'll be joining a dedicated and talented team. Though the company operates nationwide, you'll work predominantly in London and the South East, and on a healthy portfolio of projects spanning across the public and private sectors. They have implemented major regeneration projects, housing led regeneration schemes and developments in addition to major infrastructure schemes. They also carry out work on both brownfield and greenfield sites and offer bespoke planning and environmental services.
Qualifications & Experience:
* MRTPI qualified or working towards it
* A strong understanding of the Planning System
* The capability to manage and deliver complex planning applications
* Excellent organisation skills, flexibility, professional manner, enthusiasm and the ability to work proactively.
Senior Town Planner - London - MRTPI - Complex Major Planning Applications - Mentor Junior Staff - Environmental, Sustainability & Planning Consultancy - Regeneration - Large Brownfield Sites