A global market leading consultancy in buildings and infrastructure is looking to expand their Risk Management team within their Glasgow office. The Risk Manager will support the infrastructure team in the design and delivery of some of the UK's most complex and stimulating projects, working with industry leading clients. The impressive portfolio of projects will include, but not limited to, a vast array of sectors including Water, Power, Rail, Aviation, Highways, Environment, Nuclear and Energy sectors.
* Implement effective risk management processes to other project management and control disciplines
* Capture risk throughout the project and record it in a risk register
* Manage and implement project or programme controls
* Introduce risk management activities identifying risk and reporting these to clients, while achieving both time and cost targets
* Deliver scope of work in line with budgetary, compliance, regulatory and planning controls
* Support the Service Capability Leader of Risk Management at all times in the provision of risk management capability services
* Degree educated with significant risk management experience, including evidence of delivery of major programmes within the Infrastructure sector, specifically rail.
* Member of or working towards relevant professional certification, such as APM Risk Certificate, IRM Certificate
* Proven experience in the delivery of risk throughout the project lifecycle including support of investment decisions and delivery/implementation phases.
* Understanding of construction contracts and the relationship between risk management and controls/management functions including: project management, change control, planning & scheduling, cost & commercial management and reporting.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a dynamic and fast-paced working environment whilst reaping the benefits of a competitive salary and extensive benefits package. For further information on this or any other related positions do not hesitate to contact Ross on 0207 960 2554 or
Mattinson Partnership brings together recruitment expertise with hands-on experience. Through our knowledge of the industry, we are able to provide a unique and specialist service. We respect the need for absolute confidentiality and offer every assurance that your application will be handled with the highest levels of professionalism. We actively encourage applications from all sectors of the community.
For Further Information on the Mattinson Partnership visit www.mattinsonpartnership.com