An international energy and sustainability consultancy are looking to appoint an Energy Consultant to join their central London team.
You will be a bright and ambitious energy professional, most likely educated to an MSc level with three or more years of professional experience. You will possess a strong holistic understanding of energy management, climate change and sustainability and you will possess strong analytical skills, both quantitative and qualitative. You will also excel in a client facing environment.
About the company:
The organisation is a highly respected consultancy which works with an extensive list of blue chip clients. They have an international remit, delivering a range of sustainability and energy efficiency services helping a diverse portfolio of clients achieve savings.
Key skills and experience:
* Strong holistic understanding of sustainability, climate change and energy management
* Understanding of relevant legislation and compliance including ESOS, GHG Reporting, CRC and ISO 14001 and 50001
* Strong analytical skills both qualitative and quantitative
* Demonstrable experience excelling in a client facing environment
* Proven background analysing large complex data sets
Role and responsibilities:
* Supporting clients to understand their energy footprints
* Providing an outstanding consultative service
* Performance reporting
* Measuring and verification
* Overseeing energy efficiency programmes
If you have the relevant skills and experience please apply directly, or call Gareth on 020 7960 2559 for more information.