I am currently representing an award winning, leading consultancy who work in the built environment to provide a diverse range of services to the construction and property development industry. They support the market from transport planning to structural and civil engineering, geo-environmental, stakeholder engagement as well as a range of expert advisory services.
With lots of recent project wins, they have a full pipeline ready for a Principal Civil Engineer to get stuck into! You will be able to join their Bristol office, to support their Residential Infrastructure team.
* Working within a team of engineers and technicians in the delivery of civil & drainage engineering projects
* Co-ordinating delivery of drainage and highways elements of projects
* Development and ongoing management of design delivery programmes
* Analysis and design of drainage systems and highways, progressing to overall design of these elements.
* Development of drainage and highway designs and ensuring delivery of production information to effectively communicate design requirements
* Delivery of SuDS
* Performing isolated Flood Risk Assessments
* Visiting sites and attending site meetings
* Involvement in internal and project design meetings.
* Attend external design meetings with clients and other design team members.
* Prepare correspondence and reports.
* A degree in structural/civil engineering (Ideally 2:1)
* Professional qualification ie. MIStruct/MICE/AMIStructE/AMICE or equivalent.
* IT literate with experience of drainage and highways design software packages.
* Technically competent
Water // SuDS // Drainage Design //Drainage // Civils // Highways // Bristol // Principal // Infrastructure // Microdrainage