A global leading consultancy firm is looking to expand their national team with a high calibre Air Quality Consultant (consultant or senior level), who can be based at any of their following UK hubs, Greater London, West Midlands, West Yorkshire, Manchester, Cheshire, Avon, Gloucestershire or South Wales.
Role & Company:
It's an exciting time to join this top consultancy as they are expanding their team due to increased workload from clients. You will find yourself managing multiple indoor and outdoor air quality projects, authoring chapters for environmental statements and assessments and managing / mentoring junior members of the team.
Your day to day will involve an array of national development projects, such as National Grid, TfL and Nationally Significant Infrastructure Projects. These projects will see you undertaking dispersion modelling of road traffic, air quality assessments and analysing industrial pollution sources. Alongside the technical phase of this job you will be encouraged to contribute to the commercial side of consultancy through contributions to fee proposal and scope of works.
Qualifications & Experience:
* BSc in a relevant scientific discipline
* Experience undertaking air quality assessments for a range of projects with particular focus on highway/ transport infrastructure
* Knowledge of UK air quality legislation and policy including; DMRB and IAQM
* Experience with modelling software; ADMS, AERMOD and Defra modelling tools
* Excellent report writing skills, particularly with environmental assessments and statements
* Strong interpersonal skills and building good working client and contractor relationships
This is a unique opportunity where you'll be supported in your career development with a personalised development plan and access to an extensive portfolio of exciting schemes.
Air Quality - Air Assessment - Air Quality Modelling - DMRB - IAQM - ADMS- AERMOD - Consultant - Environment - London - West Midlands - West Yorkshire - Manchester - Cheshire - Gloucestershire - South Wales