A client I recently met with are looking for an Associate/Associate Director to head up one of their Civil Engineering teams, to work on a range of residential and commercial projects.
They are looking to make this hire as one of the current Directors is retiring in the Spring. This is a crucial hire for a consultancy who is going through a transitional period as they are undergoing a company wide rebrand.
The company currently has 30 Civils Employees and 70 Employees in total across 3 offices.
They are looking for the following:
* Minimum of 10 years post-Graduation experience for a consultancy working in residential and/or commercial market
* A mix of technical and management skills
* Infrastructure Design including S38, S104, S278
* Competent with Microdrainage and PDS
* Chartered with ICE
* Undergone challenging work from concept design, liaising with 3rd parties or Clients and producing detailed designs to tight deadlines and budgets