A great opportunity has arisen for an experienced Environmental Consultant to join the team of a dedicated environmental and engineering consultancy.
The successful candidate will be responsible for coordinating EIAs for a range of exciting projects spanning the renewables, infrastructure, commercial, residential, minerals and transport sectors. You will be joining an experienced and interactive environmental team.
Responsibilities / Accountabilities:
* Project manage the delivery of EIAs for a diverse portfolio of schemes
* Undertake desk based studies and coordinate site surveys and data collection exercises
* Manage, coordinate and prepare EIA Reports and chapters
* Manage and mentor more junior staff members
Qualifications / Experience:
* Degree in relevant discipline (e.g. Environmental Planning, Geography etc)
* Membership of IEMA is desirable
* Proven experience of project managing and co-ordinating EIAs, ideally within a range of sectors
* Ability to build effective working relationships with clients, colleagues and contractors
* Good written and verbal communication skills
For further information on this or any other related positions do not hesitate to contact Lizzie on 0141 375 7955
Mattinson Partnership brings together recruitment expertise with hands-on experience. Through our knowledge of the industry, we are able to provide a unique and specialist service. We respect the need for absolute confidentiality and offer every assurance that your application will be handled with the highest levels of professionalism. We actively encourage applications from all sectors of the community.
For Further Information on the Mattinson Partnership visit www.mattinsonpartnership.com