Join a global multidisciplinary consultancy as a Senior/ Principal/ Associate Acoustics Consultant in their Sydney Office. With a strong pipeline of project work and plans for expansion across the wider Asia-pacific region, it's an exciting time to join.
Role & Company:
Providing service projects across Australia as well as supporting colleagues in Hong Kong, Singapore and Shanghai, you will be involved in all the technical aspects of acoustic consultancy for a range of built environmental engineering projects; large scale infrastructure, government organisations and town planning schemes.
You'll play a key role in providing input at design meetings and giving clear advice to clients, architects and engineers on design issues relating to acoustics, noise and vibration. Your technical duties will include preparing and overseeing fee proposals for acoustics, noise and vibration assessments, sound management programmes and design specifications. You'll liaise with clients, collect and interpret data, undertake computer modelling, noise and vibration monitoring and produce reports and drawings.
More experienced candidates will have business development at the forefront of your mind, with the desire to grow and develop a team around you. There is also scope for you to lead the Sydney group and expand the acoustic service offering across the Asia-Pacific region.
Qualifications & Experience:
* Degree is Acoustic Engineering or another relevant discipline
* Professional acoustic technical expertise in a consultancy environment
* An inept understanding of environmental and building relegated acoustic work
* Excellent interpersonal and line management skills
* Confident in providing your expertise to internal team members and third parties
* Proven experience with business development (depending on experience)
Acoustic Consultant - Associate - Senior - Consultant- Acoustic Engineering - Acoustics - Noise Assessments - Vibration Analysis - Sound Management - Sydney - Australia