A great opportunity has arisen for a Senior, Principal or Associate Civil Infrastructure Engineer to join the team of a dedicated environmental and engineering consultancy with projects in the residential, commercial, education and highways sectors.
This is a great role for an experienced Engineer to take a lead role within a friendly, close-knit engineering team and a range of projects in multiple sectors. There is a clear path for progression towards Director level for the right individual.
Responsibilities / Accountabilities:
* Manage and review the preparation of designs and drawings for development proposals in a range of sectors
* Undertake feasibility and pre-planning assessments of engineering infrastructure
* Development of preliminary and detailed designs on drainage (WInDes / SUDS), roads (PDS, Civil 3D) and other infrastructure projects
* Preparation and review of technical documents and engineering reports
* Liaison with clients, regulators and other stakeholders
* Management and mentoring of engineers and technicians and reviewing technical outputs
* Business development through client liaison, networking and preparation of bids and proposals
Qualifications / Experience:
* Degree educated in a relevant discipline (e.g. BEng/ MEng Civil Engineering)
* Chartered or working towards chartered status with a recognised professional institution (e.g. ICE)
* Demonstrable experience of managing engineers/ technicians and preparing/ reviewing designs and reports
* Excellent knowledge of infrastructure design at concept, feasibility and preliminary level
* Experience in the use of AutoCAD, PDS, Microdrainage and LSS is desirable
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills
For further information on this or any other related positions do not hesitate to contact Lizzie on 0141 375 7955
Mattinson Partnership brings together recruitment expertise with hands-on experience. Through our knowledge of the industry, we are able to provide a unique and specialist service. We respect the need for absolute confidentiality and offer every assurance that your application will be handled with the highest levels of professionalism. We actively encourage applications from all sectors of the community.
For Further Information on the Mattinson Partnership visit www.mattinsonpartnership.com