We have an urgent requirement for a Principal or Associate Town Planner to join the Glasgow office of one of Scotland's most highly regarded property firms. You will be a proven business winner and have the opportunity to join a highly experienced team, delivering planning solutions for development proposals across a range of sectors including mixed use, residential, commercial, retail, education and health.
This is an excellent opportunity to contribute to the growth of the business and manage a diverse portfolio of planning and development projects.
Responsibilities / Accountabilities:
* Provide planning expertise to range local authorities, developers and other stakeholders
* Undertake planning appraisals, identifying issues and prospects
* Advise on planning strategies, masterplans, economic appraisal and mixed use proposals
* Manage projects and supervise and mentor more junior staff
* Monitor the progress of applications, appeals and representations
* Advise and liaise with clients; developing relationships and winning new business
Qualifications / Experience:
* Degree in a relevant discipline
* Membership of the RTPI
* Demonstrable land use and development planning experience within private consultancy or local authority
* Proven track record of winning business within multiple sectors
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills
For further information on this or any other related positions do not hesitate to contact Gavin on 0141 375 7955 or
Mattinson Partnership brings together recruitment expertise with hands-on experience. Through our knowledge of the industry, we are able to provide a unique and specialist service. We respect the need for absolute confidentiality and offer every assurance that your application will be handled with the highest levels of professionalism. We actively encourage applications from all sectors of the community.
For Further Information on the Mattinson Partnership visit www.mattinsonpartnership.com