A leading property and real estate client is looking to appoint an Associate Partner / Team Leader to join the Valuation department in Guildford. Our client is responsible for some of the UK's most prestigious developments nationally, and has a reputation for high quality delivery within residential and commercial property.
The successful applicant will play a pivotal role as part of a specialist team based in Surrey. You can expect a dynamic work environment, with a highly competitive package and excellent training and CPD offerings. This is a growth role ideally for a candidate looking to stary with the business long term and move into a Partner role.
The ideal candidate:
* MRICS qualified and a RICS Registered Valuer
* Extensive knowledge of the South East market is desirable, but not essential
* Enthusiastic and self-motivated with excellent demonstrable client facing skills
* Team player, capable of working to tight deadlines and under pressure
* Must have a strong verbal and numerical skills and be comfortable with report writing to a high standard
* Must be able to create strong, effective relationships with existing clients and other potential sources of business.
* Will be a team player and preferably educated to a degree level with additional professional qualifications, have previous experience within the consultancy or development fields and have a sense of drive and ambition with excellent communication skills.
For more information on the role call Dominic Jacques on 02079602551.