As a result of on-going success and a genuine desire to grow their business, our client is looking for a Senior Landscape Architect with a design flare that is passionate about what they do to join their London team.
Key responsibilities include:
The hiring company are looking for a landscape architect to take the lead on small - medium projects the firm are delivering on. You'll have the opportunity to utilise your expertise in creating fantastic new designs
* Provide Landscape oversight in the design of a variety of projects
* A sound knowledge of AutoCAD, along with strong graphic and presentation skills using Sketch Up, Photoshop and InDesign.
* Undertake presentations to stakeholder groups, lead on design charrettes and workshops.
* Conduct preliminary studies.
* Carry out Landscape and Visual Impact Assessments.
* Accurately prepare and present detailed plans and drawings of schemes.
* MSc in a related field with experience in Landscape Architecture.
* Hand sketching experience would be an advantage
In return, you will join a supportive team environment with exciting career opportunities, have good client exposure, enjoy outstanding professional development and gain exposure to an innovative and exciting environment.
For further information on this or any other related positions do not hesitate to contact on 020 7960 2589 or