I'm working with a client who is looking for a consultant and Senior consultant with relevant experience to join the rail infrastructure team in London. You will be working within a large Multidisciplinary who are managing some of the largest infrastructure projects in the UK.
If you have:
* Relevant degree to the transport industry
* Experience of competitive tendering in the transport infrastructure industry
* Strong understanding of bids/proposals.
* Musty have a technical skills and financial forecasting knowledge, necessary for rail franchise bid work.
* Robust analytical capability and strong excel skills are essential.
* You also must have good written and verbal communication skills.
You will be mentoring junior members of staff and be expected to attended meeting with senior stakeholders.
If you are interested please contact me for more information.