We are a London-based sustainable transport consultancy looking to take on a transport planner with strong policy experience on a freelance basis for project-based work.
We are looking to expand our network of freelancers at the consultant to associate grades who are available on a project-by-project basis to support proposals and projects.
Projects will include development of local authority Local Implementation Plans (LIPs), and various policies, strategies and action plans.
About the organisation:
We are a consultancy specialising in transport behaviour change and reducing the transport impact on air quality. Our key clients are local authorities and Business Improvement Districts in London and the home counties.
You will be a freelance transport consultant with a strong background in policy development. You will have strong consultancy skills, including delivering specific client requirements within budget and achieving client satisfaction. Strong written and spoken communication skills are essential. Candidates will be consultant to associate grade.
Key skills and experience:
Consultants should have a strong knowledge/background in all or several of the areas listed below:
* Local Implementation Plan (LIP) development
* Development of policies, strategies and action plans
* Healthy Streets Approach
* Low Emission Neighbourhoods
* Engagement/consultation with stakeholders and statutory bodies
* Data analysis
Role and responsibilities:
* Support proposals for consultancy work
* Support, deliver and/or manage projects
* Write reports and deliver other project outputs